Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

REVIEW: Victorinox Classic I.N.O.X. Tool 58mm (2010s)

My friend bought the new Victorinox I.N.O.X. watch and got a strap box and 58mm Classic tool free.  This Classic tool has a new tool specially made for changing the strap on the new watch.  I'm calling this the Classic I.N.O.X. tool as there seems no official name for it yet.

The tool layout is very similar to the standard Classic SD, the main difference is the Nail file/Screwdriver tool was replaced by a plain looking tool with a two-pronged tip especially designed for replacing the strap on the new I.N.O.X. watch.  I think it would have been more useful if they still have the standard nail file and just changed the tip to the two-pronged tip.





The new I.N.O.X. watch looks great next to the Classic I.N.O.X. tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment